Initially, I intended to use this space for NaNoWriMo ('04). I've since changed my mind. In general, this space will deal with the various things I'm doing as a writer and editor, but will occasionally delve into the personal as well. As if there are blogs that don't.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Monday, March 19, 2007
stats for issue 15
Here are the stats for issue fifteen:
|Issue Fifteen (live from 12/15/06-3/14/07)|
12/15-12/31: 35460 page views
1/1-1/31: 67285 page views
2/1-2/28: 62218 page views
3/1-3/14: 31496 page views
Total Issue 15: 196459 page views
That's a 6.68% increase over our last issue. Purty good. Not nearly the jump the last issue had, but still going in the right direction. It'll only take a 1.8% increase for issue 16 to break the 200,000 barrier. Whee!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Issue 16 is live!
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Top Ten Page Views for February
Almond's still at the top, although the distance closed a bit. In the next few days, I should be able to post the line-up for issue 16.
1. (1) Pornography by Steve Almond (6/15/05)
2. (NR) A Deep Desire for Blue by Alexandra Fox (6/15/05)
3. (7) Five Fat Men in a Hot Tub by Jeff Landon (9/15/05)
4. (4) Moth by Joanne Comito (12/15/06)
5. (6) Aquarium by Nadine Darling (12/15/06)
6. (3) Untitled (Gum) by Aaron Burch (12/15/06)
7. (5) 8x10 by Elizabeth Ellen (12/15/06)
8. (8) On the Way to Work by Stephen Elliott (12/15/06)
9. (NR) Prey by Myfanwy Collins (3/15/06)
10. (10) I Am Waiting for My Dogs to Die by Davin Malasarn (12/15/06)