Saturday, January 01, 2005

Zoetrope

Argh! So frustrating! Maybe I should take it as a sign. I wasn't able to get online til about 11pm tonight, and once I did, I found that Zoetrope was having issues again. Occasionally, something happens that prohibits users from seeing any offices but their own or from accessing any other parts of the site (mail, etc.). This is one of those nights. Maybe it's a sign that I wasn't meant to undertake the dreaded "write 50 pieces in a day" experiment. Hmm.

Well... I may try anyway, although I doubt I'll get far. Fighting the onset of a head cold and not feeling very creative. Nevertheless, I'll see how many pieces o' crap I can crank out before hitting the wall. Starting with the next post...

2 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

Sucks when zoetrope goes down, doesn't it? On the other hand, more of your friends are reading your blog. :p

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

Ha! Good point. Next time you're here, shoot me the URL for your publisher page and I'll blog about it to see if I can help the clicks. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home