Thursday, July 28, 2005

non-writing links

So... I finally broke down and started adding links of friends who aren't necessarily writers (or they may be, but their sites aren't first and foremost about writing). The main reason I didn't include them before is because I was being anal about handling the friends' links through Blogrolling, and one has to actually PAY to maintain more than one log. Screw that! So I'll take care of the off-topic (so to speak) links manually. I have absolutely no idea who all visits here, aside from the folks who are kind enough to comment from time to time. So if you have a site and I know ya and you'd like a link, just holla in the comments and I'll getcha linked.

Oh, and for anyone who checks out the links over there now and knows my political views, one of 'em's gonna seem awfully surprising. Yeah, I know his political views. He's been a friend of mine since 7th Grade, and a huge part of our friendship over the years has been our joy in arguing with one another. (My grandmother once wondered aloud if the police should be called when she heard us going at it, thinking we were drunk and on the verge of violence. Nope, Grandma. That's just how Don and I talk to each other.)

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Don said...

Who is this guy? Sounds like a real jerk, like the type who can't make his point intelligently so he just repeats stuff louder. He must be pretty hardcore if you have to warn people about him. (Oh and you forgot to mention his use of the annoying high pitched mocking voice.)

I too refuse to pay for the blogrolling service and only keep one blogroll list along with several hard-coded lists.

Love ya man!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

Back atcha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home