Wednesday, November 03, 2004

obviously, I gave up

On keeping up with the latest results several hours ago. It was just too damned depressing. I left the office and sat in front of the TV with the remote. I'd like to be gracious and congratulate the administration, but I just can't bring myself to do it. See BS is now yakkety-yakking about a recount in Ohio.

Also sounds like Dubya is gonna give his victory speech soon, that they've decided not to wait for a concession speech. This is all going to be very, very ugly.

I need to go to bed. No NaNo for me tonight. I'll get back to it tomorrow. Oh, and every GOP talking head is blah blah blahing about how Kerry should concede "for the good of the country."

Shit, ya know what? I'm over 35. I should fucking run for president. Or not. Good night.

2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger k1tchenwitch said...

I know . . . so many people today have been walking around in a depressive, head-shaking fog, myself among them.
~~
and just for the record, I'd vote for ya! :)

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

Thank ya! I'd get slaughtered, though. The first thing I'd do would be to call a press conference and say, "Okay, here are my skeletons. I slept around a lot, did drugs, etc., etc. Now, can we talk about the issues?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home