Thursday, November 18, 2004

Well, hell.

I just completely disappeared for a while, didn't I? On the plus side, I wasn't a total waste-oid. In the interim, I submitted pieces to NFG, Defenestration, Failbetter, and Cherry Bleeds. I'd never heard of Cherry Bleeds before. Came across them looking at a list of zines that had SmokeLong in it. Looks like a pretty nice site. I'll try to be a better boy about keeping this placae up to date. Oh, we also accepted several pieces for the next issue of SmokeLong, but we're still a few pieces shy of being done for our December issue. So if you're not already in that issue, sub something to us.

Places I've submitted lately and the URL for SmokeLong as well:

NFG
Defenestration
Failbetter
Cherry Bleeds
SmokeLong Quarterly

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Jan said...

Love your writing Dave. Big smooches to you.
love, Bawdy

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

Hi, Bawdy. :)

*smooch*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home