Saturday, January 01, 2005

a quick note

I know I said my next post would be writing, and this isn't. The next one will be. For prompts, I'm using photographs taken by a co-worker's girlfriend. She's frankly pretty brilliant. Professionally, she's an undertaker. But she's a very gifted photographer. So I'm going to be posting thumbnails of the photos that I'm using. The thumbnails will be clickable to go see full-sized copies of the photos. And I encourage people to check out more of her work.

2 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Dave,

Thumbnails are very interesting, but since your friend is an undertaker, couldn't she vary it a bit? I mean, ears are also interesting. Noses, too. And dead peoples' noses? The mind reels. LOL. Just messin' with ya. Tryin' to poke you out of your slump.

Looking forward to your thumbnail writing.

Regards,

Robin

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

Ha! You funny girl. :)

Sooner or later, I will use her photographs as prompts. For now, I'm gonna content myself with writing whatever creeps into my tiny little head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home