Wednesday, January 19, 2005

where have I been?

I love Kindergarten. I love all the excitement and new knowledge that my son brings home on a daily basis. It's infectious. Know what else is infectious? The part of Kindergarten that I hate. He brings home every virus known to man, it seems. So I've been fighting off a nasty cold, swilling orange juice and popping Advil Cold and Sinus.

Well, that's part of where I've been. The other part? I've been busily working on a complete overhaul and re-design of SmokeLong. It's purrrrrrrrrty. Wanna sneaky-sneak preview? Okay. Here ya go.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Right purty indeed! Feel better soon, Dave.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

Feeling much better now, thanks. And I think I'm done getting all of the last issue into the new format. As soon as I've had a few eyeballs look it over and get the artwork finalized, it should be ready to launch. Wheeeeeee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home