Wednesday, June 08, 2005

and more exciting news

We've already lined up our Guest Editors for the December and March issues. And they're just as amazing as Joe Young. Susan Henderson, formerly of Night Train, will be joining us for our December issue. And Myfanwy Collins, who will be finishing up her work with the beloved and lamented InkPot, will be joining us for our March issue. For those who have read the work of our next four Guest Editors (I'm including Steven Gullion in this, who has been our GE for the issue coming out a week from today), are y'all as intrigued by the differences in style that these issues promise from one another? I think it's going to be absolutely fascinating. To recap:

June 15, 2005: Steven Gullion
September 15, 2005: Joseph Young
December 15, 2005: Susan Henderson
March 15, 2006: Myfanwy Collins

I'm already seeing a distinct and fascinating difference between the June and September issues. I can't wait to see the evolution from quarter to quarter. Gonna be exciting!

3 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Blogger Myfanwy Collins said...

I'm honored to be included in such a group of your editors and guest editors, past and present. Very exciting! I hope I can make you proud.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Katie said...

What a fantastic group!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

You're gonna be GREAT, Myf. I can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home