Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Jordis Unga

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. I love reality TV. Yes, yes, I know, it puts writers out of work. But I can't help it. My latest dirty secret may be my favorite so far in terms of pure enjoyment. RockStar:INXS. Shut up! I know that nobody can replace Hutchence. Fine. Whatever. I know it's sort of morbid to find a new front for the band this way. But! Some of the talent on this show is simply amazing. One in particular. Remember this name.

Jordis Unga.

Okay. Now. Go to rockstar.msn.com/videos. You want to be in the Week 4 Performance section. You want to watch #7: Jordis: "The Man Who Sold the World." Really. You do.

Technorati tags: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I got your back on this one. I actually saw that performance last night. I've always liked this song, but she took it to a new level. The show itself is a little embarrasing, with all of its forced rock enthusiasm, but you're right--some of the singers are top notch.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

Agreed on the forced rock enthusiasm. Daisy Duke or Brooke Burke or whatever her name is gets paid by the word "rocker," I think. But I do dig the performances themselves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home