Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Four states have been called.

USA Today calls Kentucky, Georgia, and Indiana for Bush, and Vermont for Kerry. I don't know how they're calling Georgia, since there are 0% of precincts reporting. Following FAUX's lead? They're calling Indiana based on 4% of precincts reporting, with Bush receiving 58% of the vote to Kerry's 42%. Kentucky has 22% of precincts reporting, with Bush receiving 53% of the vote to Kerry's 46%. I'm really surprised Kentucky is that close. That's a huge loss of votes from the 59-38% lead he had in the last pre-election poll. Vermont's page is broken, so I don't know the reporting there.

My co-worker just told me that CNN is calling those four states the same way. Another says that FAUX is going the same way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home