Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Unlikely Stories

Two stories published today at Unlikely Stories. I really dig this site, because they tend to be interested in some of my riskier and/or odder pieces. Definitely a good market for me. These two stories both appear on the same page, and I've had three other stories published there in the past: Box (one of my all-time favorite pieces of mine), Guitar Rain, and Her Cat (which was my old partner in crime, Chris Owens' favorite piece of mine). When my mind is doing odd twists and flips, this is one of my favorite places to submit. Just don't click on the bio for the editor, unless you wanna see a skinny, naked guy reflected nearly infinitely in several mirrors.

8 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Blogger Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger autocounsel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Kim said...

The more I read other blogs it really gives me great ideas. Your is good.

My article porsche technical site is all about article porsche technical.

I think you will like it.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger cellos-8437C1 said...

Cool blog you have. I have a hardshell cello cases
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is hardshell cello cases

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger jim said...

Your site Dave Clapper, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger jim said...

Your site Dave Clapper, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Marlboro Cigs yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Marlboro Cigs I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger The Best Cat Trees said...

Hi There Dave Clapper, I put up a blog on cats.. some things covered are (click here to go there >> cat tree plan. Feel Free anyone to post.. love cats !! Thanks for stopping by !!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Silver Fox said...

I found a company that pays $10 - $50/hr for shopping the classifieds!

Work At Home $10 - $50/hr Easy part/full time work, no boss, no commute, no set hours, paid every 12 days..

I'm making over $500 a day with this company and will be happy to help you do the same.

Hurry postions are filling fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home