Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Flash-a-thon #3

Teeth

Are you awake? Hey, are you awake?

No.

I had a bad dream.

Uh huh.

I dreamt that all my teeth fell out.

You know what that means.

I don’t care what it means. Could you just hold me?

The Chinese say—

I don’t give a fuck about the Chinese. Could you please just hold me?

Okay, okay.

Thank you.

…

…

They think that it’s an indication that someone is hiding something or that they’re lying.

Fuck you.

…

…

…

…

…

Shit. My hand really hurts.

You thouldn’t hab hit be.

Obviously, I was worried about the wrong person’s teeth.

1 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

Ha! Dave writes a story with a punchline! (Or should that be punch line?)

Incidentally, I think the teeth falling out dream is about mortality--the granddaddy of all fears. Just my personal theory.

xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home