Thursday, January 20, 2005

flash-a-thon #6

a silly little timed writing exercise. but it was fun. :)

“Junie, stop licking the television.”

“Can’t help it. I’m fucking hungry.”

“It’s a god damn Denny’s commercial. It’s not even good food.”

“Well, the fridge is empty and I’m starving. You have any better ideas?”

“You are the weirdest chick ever, you know that?”

“Ouch.”

“Ouch?”

“Yeah, I got shocked.”

“I’m not surprised. The way you scuff around the place in those wool socks.”

“Fuck you.”

“Eat me.”

“Don’t tempt me. Oh, look. Red Lobster!”

“Whatever.”

“Ouch!”

“Shocked again?”

“No, the fucking thing closed its claws around my tongue.”

4 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Katie said...

How odd, I just wrote a piece where the intervals are one character ruminating about very specific food cravings.

"I feel like cereal with a lot of sugar on it. Rice Puffs."

What's with the food writing synergy?

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

Know what'd be funny? If that's what she felt she herself was like, instead of her feeling like eating that.

Wish I was a Kellogg's cornflake
floatin' in my bowl takin' movies
Relaxin' a while
Livin' in style
Talkin' to a raisin
Who occasionally plays L.A.
Casually glancing at his toupee.

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Causually glancing at his toupee...tooo good wise one, I like your blog dave...I love it!!!!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

Oh, I'd love to take credit for that, Patricia, but that's Simon and Garfunkel. Love that song.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home