Thursday, December 01, 2005

NaNoWriMo'ers, I salute you.

To all those of you brave, undaunted warriors writers who completed your novels during November this year, I salute you. Take great pride in your accomplishments. I bowed out very early this year for a number of reasons. Having not yet reached a true crunch time at the end of the month, I can only imagine how difficult it must be to complete NaNo. To each of you, incredible admiration and respect. In particular, I'm proud of the folks from the Zoe office who finished: Bill , Cheryl, Georgiana, Linda, Michelle, Bailey, Sharon, Barbara, Drea, Maureen, and Didi (and I imagine there were other Zoers who finished, too, who weren't in that specific office; congratulations to you, too!); and to my pal CG from RTVW. Way to go, all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home