Monday, July 31, 2006

off my ass

I'm not sure I actually remember the last time I submitted any of my work anywhere. It's been a while. The other day, though, I read a hilarious piece about Cookie Monster over at McSweeney's, and it reminded me, just a touch, of a piece I wrote a couple months ago about Winnie the Pooh. So I just emailed it off to 'em. Whether they take it or not is of little consequence (although it's a great pub and I'd love to be in it). Just seemed like it was time to put some of my work out there again.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, the weekend included tie-dye, croquet, and bocce.

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

I love tie-dye. I saw a program on HGTV one time and it showed how to paint a wall to look like it was tie-dyed. Unfortunately, it required way too much work and I'm lazy.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

Thanks, Fringe. Carey, if you want a wall to look like tie-dye, there's an easy way to do it: Tie-dye bed sheets and hang 'em. I did this in college and had Christmas lights shining through it. I was SUCH a hippie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home