Wednesday, February 23, 2005

a dream

I'll come back and edit this later when I have more time to flesh out the details. Got tons of work to do right now, but I don't want to forget too much of it, so hopefully providing myself with a few of the key points will refresh my memory when I have time to get to it.

smokers' rights
misguided guidance counselor
Eagle Scout with firearms
lesbian serial killer in China
razor blade pacifier
all request radio station
high school like Cabrini Green
modern Centurions
underground parking garage
highway overpass

One of the most vivid dreams I can remember having recently. And parts of it were absolutely terrifying (particularly the serial killer and the Centurions). I hope I can remember it well enough later.

Okay. Back to work.

3 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger buck said...

okay, the razor blade pacifier is about as terrifying as you can get. yikes!!

nance

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Ellen Parker said...

You're a hunk.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

It's Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home