Wednesday, June 28, 2006

odds and ends

A site called Realbook.com took the time to do a nice little write-up of this here blog. Looks like a pretty cool site. I'll have to do a little surfing over there.

Also, this week I got to see some old friends from my acting days. My old writing partner, Stephanie Roberts, does dell'arte clown work and was part of a benefit to send some local clowns to India, so I attended that Monday night. Ran into a couple of folks who started in the Seattle theater scene the same year I did (1990) and who are still touring the world and producing theater and now live about two miles from me. Also ran into Brett Fetzer, another fringe theater guy from back in the day who's still going strong and who we published back in issue two. So nice to be back in the city again.

Oh, and I'll be starting an editing contract with a major online bookseller next week. You know the one, but I won't say the name, as I generally try to keep blog life and work life separate. Whee!

3 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger buck said...

congrats on the job, Dave!!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger fringes said...

Congratulations. I love how you make the rounds and thank your supporters. That's very thoughtful.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger katrina said...

Wonderful news all around, Dave! Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home