Monday, August 14, 2006

found stories

Remember that poetry idea I stole from Sharon Hurlbut a while back? Well, Fringes has since stolen it from me, and taken it a couple steps further: rather than poetry, she built a story, and she also made each piece of the story happen in the order that the blogs appear in her sidebar. Zoinks! As if that wasn't enough, FlashFlood took it one step further yet: she made every phrase in her story link back to the posts in the blogs from which they came. Yowza! Now I'm thinking I might have to do this again with the new rules. But first, I gotta write this week's review for SLQ.

Update: Fringes and Flood are holding a contest. Or an experiment. Or both. Jump in, see how you do.

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Way cool!! I'm going to try a story - maybe I'll even use it for my flashathon this week.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Lainie Petersen said...

Hey Dave!

Glad to see you blogging. Hope you are doing well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home